Monday, July 21, 2014

Experience Everything Or Gain Nothing

     Honestly, my family affected my attitude a lot, not from my parents but my grandparents. I lived with my grandparents for the first five years in my life while my parents worked on the town far away from our home. Since I was the only child at that time, my grandparents took greatly cared about me and never let me get hurt. Once I was hurt by the children of neighbors, which came from other place to make a live here, then I was told never to play with anyone who are not native even who unless speak the same dialect as I do. My childhood seems to be more piece after then till I joined senior high school far away from my hometown did I realized how ridiculous I am to refuse to make friends even talk with someone who speaks other dialect and foreign language.
     Now, I am clearly understand what my role and my task here. Learning a foreign sometimes can maybe hard and hurt yourselves in some ways, but after you experienced the tough, you gained what you want.
                          The structure of lie - Havard
Great Chinese Poet- Simon

                                     POOR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment