Monday, August 11, 2014

Achieving Your Goal during Adventure!

      Adventure, a charming word which can make your life colorful or ruin your life as well when you failed. Three adventure I took changed my life and built who I am. 
     First one is I made up my mind to give up my mathematical Olympiad course when I was 13. It is also my first time I went against my father and my father is a math teacher. Even now I don't know whether it is a good decision or not, it got me more time to do things I interested in but it also ruined my chance to a better school. Second is traveled with my girlfriend to another city without neither ours parents' permission when I was 17. Besides, it is my second time I went against my parents. It is the trip I appreciated and never regretted. Third is chose Wenzhou Kean University. Time will tell me I do the right decision, I do believe, though most of my relatives disagree with me.
     For the future, the adventure I look forward most is to diving with my parents and my girlfriends. I think a life without adventure is imperfect. Adventure does not only challenge your courage help you to grow up, but also help you to see how important the partners you travel together mean to you. I like taking adventure, it makes me cherish my life I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment